I received an ad in the mail for All American Fitness stating $10/mo.I only had 15 minutes to take up that offer when I checked my mail, 10 minutes later I was there.

I only had 5 minutes to get the contract signed in order to get the deal. I was not told I couldn't cancel... (EVER). I tried the better business bureau, but as it turns out, All American Fitness would rather have bad reviews from the BBB than let one person out of a contract due to their own mistake.

I was told I could cancel, which was the only reason I signed! Especially after they told me my $10/mo was actually $50/mo until I renewed my contract after one year. I just received a letter saying I owe $60/mo for a 2 yr contract!

Spread the word!All American Fitness is a SCAM!

Had an Experience with All American Fitness?

Comments

They did the same thing to me. Nothing is what it seems there...I have no idea how they are still in business. They changed my contact with whiteout and then accused me of lying!!!

OK let me get this straight, you signed a contract when you had 5 minutes to kill and that is someone elses fault?STFU!

Seriously, look every knows that fitness centers are ripoffs if you do not know how to deal with them. But, I dont care who youre dealing with. Taking 5 minutes to look over and sign a contrat makes you a complete and pheonomenal loser.

Please do not drive, I do not want to get hit by your *** ***.Thanks Mike